Thursday, January 24, 2008

Word of the day

This hasn't been the most eventful of weeks in the world of running, well for me anyway. For the most part my legs have been heavy and I've traipsed around my various runs, glad to get each one out of the way. I suppose the best word that comes to mind to describe my week is lethargic. I'm fairly sure that's the first time I've ever used that word, definitely the first time I've written it, but I doubt it'll be the last.

At this stage Saturday can't come soon enough, day off work and the added bonus being it's a day off training. After Tuesday's interval session I've had two what are meant to be easy days. On both of them I haven't gone at a pace faster than slow but these heavy legs I'm carrying around just made it feel that much harder.

Some more interval training tomorrow and then the day of rest before it all starts all over again!
blog comments powered by Disqus