Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Private vs The Nemesis

No, it's not the deaf french lad from last year. Nor have I found someone in London to take his place for the coming months. I've had a look at the forecast for the race this weekend it appears the nemesis is the damn wind! What is it with this country and the ridiculously strong winds? This weekend on a totally flat 5 mile course that I've been looking forward to for ages I'm allegedly taking on 29mph winds!

Ah well nothing I can do about it I know, it's just a pain in the arse.

On a further downer, I missed my long run over the weekend due to not getting up early to meet the other runners passing by the locality and then having already made plans with people for the rest of the day.

But every cloud and all that... I went out for an easy ten miler yesterday and I was bouncing around effortlessly. Now to see how the interval training goes down at the club tonight. Hopefully I can pull off something like last week and manage to stay up front with the top lads for the middle intervals and then struggle through the last ones on my todd!
blog comments powered by Disqus