Wednesday, April 16, 2008

They can't all be perfect

Here I was hoping that the 14 x 1 minute session would go swimmingly well after last Friday's flying session. I'm afraid not, there was constantly glances at the watch to see when the hell the minute would be up! That's not a good sign in my book... I much prefer the watch beeping to tell me I'm done before I'm so tired I have to look.


Today and tomorrow will follow the same schedule as I do every week and then Friday's will be cut back slightly because of the race on Sunday. It'll more than likely be a 5/6 mile jog with a few strides thrown in in the middle. On Saturday I may or may not go out for a couple of miles depending on whether or not I have the time but it's not essential and no harm either way.
blog comments powered by Disqus