Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On Weather

I know, I know, it come's up a lot in my posts but good God this has gone beyond a joke. It's August, AUGUST!! why has the sky been grey for the past few weeks? where is the sun? A-U-G-U-S-T! Usually when you get a few days of dull weather in the middle of the summer it's still somewhat warm but nope, not Dublin, it's proper cold... which goes perfectly with the torrential rain we're having...

On racing
My race this week is in fact not this week. I assumed that when a list of races were put up on a website saying that "in subsequent weeks the races will be the following distances..." that the races were in order. Not so, this week is the race that was third on the list and next week, week three, is the second race on the list. It's back to normal training for me now and I'll gear up for the race that I wanted to do next week instead.
blog comments powered by Disqus