Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The search continues

Bah! Today I saw a link to even more marathons around the world. It displays them all on a google map by month. A list would have been helpful, by continent and date, but what you going to do. A few more marathons that I had no clue of turned up to be in the month of May. I kept my search to Germany (it's where you want to run 26 miles in May apparently), Holland (no option but to be flat) and the UK (it's close).

After turning my Tuesday morning into as productive a work day as yesterday I can now say there is a new marathon on my list of possible marathons. It has a video (see below), a 3D VIDEO, all marathons should have a video! Wuerzburg, I have no idea where you are, but there'd be plenty of time to find that out. You do have a video and fall on the date I'm after, from the looks of the 3D-ness you're also flat. Did I mention there was a video? Ok, I'm easily impressed. Wuerzburg is ticking all the boxes though - Wahey!

At this stage it appears that I'll have no clue where I'm going come January when training steps up a notch, but I'm not at all worried about that. Regardless of where I'm going the early part of the year will look the same... race, train, race, train...






blog comments powered by Disqus