Sunday, February 22, 2009

Changes

In:
  • Multi Vitamin Tablets - For the moment I'm going to take them for one month and see how it goes. Then I'll talk to CR and either go for one month on one month off or just stay on them.
  • Two long runs a week - *shudder*
  • Cold bath after long runs - This may be a placebo or it may do something. One way or the other I'm going to start taking them again. At the moment there doesn't need to be any ice as the cold water coming from our tank is damn near freezing.
  • Energy gels on long runs - I'll take one already diluted with water 30 mins before the run and then one or two on the run. I definitely felt the benefits of them on today's run, although I really need the practice of drinking water and taking these on the run as my hands were covered in the stuff today.
Out:
  • Alcohol - Going to be tough. Last time I stopped completely about 8 weeks out. This time I'm going from 10. I will however allow myself a glass or two of wine at dinner once a week. Most Sunday's I head to my parent's for dinner and there'll be wine on the go there. A glass of wine, once a week, is going to hurt no one. I could stop the wine drinking in a few weeks but for the moment it doesn't really bother me.
blog comments powered by Disqus