Thursday, April 15, 2010

Every day in every way I am getting better and better!

"Whenever there is a challenge, there is also an opportunity to face it, to demonstrate and develop our will and determination."

Finally my legs are starting to feel like they're meant to feel again. The days of excruciating physio appointments are behind me for another while, I am free of the jog one day stiff for two days nonsense and rest days are getting a back seat for a while.

A plan of attack for the summer months still has to be compiled. For the moment all I know is that I'm racing a 10km in a little over a week. Thereafter I haven't a clue. Holidays, weddings, and work look like they'll be taking up most of my weekends in May. Not to worry, for the moment I'll just enjoy some comfortable running and think about races when the time is right.
blog comments powered by Disqus