Sunday, September 5, 2010

€106.54

Assuming that I covered my weekly miles at 7 minute pace (probably slower but stay with me) and that I spent a total of 30 minutes for the stretching and showering routine before and after each training session I spent over 12 and a half hours running this week! If that was a part time job, earning minimum wage, I'd have pocketed a cool €106.54 before tax...

Now that I have a seven day break from running what will I do with these 12 hours? The most obvious thing that I can think of is to do the contracting website development work that has been building up since I changed job in July. More than likely though I'll slip into that booze drinking, woman chasing eejit that has been spotted around pubs over the past 6 weekends.
blog comments powered by Disqus